Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shepherd is 2 Weeks Old!

Here are some photos from the past couple of weeks of our growing little boy(s).

 With Aunt Talitha (my most-capable home manager and nanny for the past 3 weeks)

 Levi with Aunt Talitha (our last big hoo-rah since I will be on my own now)

 Ethan on bumper cars with Aunts Talitha and Sarah

 I was surprised with this darling pair of booties in the mail, hand-made by my dear friend, Cynthia 

And also from Cynthia, a Lightning McQueen hat that Judah quickly laid claim to! 

 No decrease in the doting and affection Shepherd gets!

Our beautiful baby...looks a lot like Judah, which means he will most assuredly look like Papa!

1 comment:

cynthia said...

What a handsome family you have! You look beautiful and so does Talitha! :) I can hardly believe it's been about 9 years since I saw her last. Judah looks smashing in that hat. As long as a Plair is wearing it, I'm happy. :)